Friday, 19 October 2012

Crafty Creatives Box #4 - Gothic

"Unleash your inner dark side with Octobers gothic box! With a little nod to Halloween, we've packed it full of decadent and delectable goodies"

This months box included...
  • Art Card by featured artist Carrion House
  • CC Kit! This months kit gives all the supplies needed to make a masquerade mask - I can't wait to give this a go
  • 3 large purple resin flower beads
  • 1 large silver winged pendant - This is a bit too big for a necklace pendant for me so I think I might use this as a bag charm or a key ring.
  • 1 glass cabochon with gothic frame setting - I've been wanting to try out crafting with glass cabochons for ages, I'll have to find an extra special paper to use this with
  • 8 mini skull beads - I LOVE these, I've been lusting over these beads for ages. In fact I love them so much I'm going to stock them in the shop soon!
  • 10 silver studs -  Already got a great idea for these...
  • 4 meters (2m of each color) of satin and organza ribbon - I got burgundy satin ribbon and navy blue organza ribbon
  • Vintage gothic and Halloween pictures
  • 2 gothic windows
  • 50cm strip of spiderweb mesh - This is a really interesting fabric, not sure what I'd use it for but looking forward to having a play around with it
  • 2 decorative ring blanks
  • Bundle of cruelty free feathers
  • 2 mini gothic keys - Lovely little charm sized keys, ideal for a delicate necklace design
  • 1 fat quarter of black lace - I'd really like to combine this lace with some hessian...not sure what I'll make but it will definitely combine those two things.
  • 50cm black non-woven fabric- Think I might use this for some card making, it seems to be quite similar to mulberry paper but a little bit thicker, hoping I can pull it out into fibres - I'll report back on my findings soon!
*****
 Do you subscribe to Crafty Creatives? What did you think of this months box? Do you have any ideas or suggestions on what I can make?
  ***** 
Want to get your hands on one of the items from this months box?
There is a now a Crafty Creatives 'Trading Post' Facebook page where fellow crafters can swap/sell/buy items from previous boxes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...